From:
"James E. May" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 15:33:19 -0500
Anyone know of any on-line indicies for American artists and
contemporary artists......Not looking for images as much as brief
biographies or confirmation of exsistence, etc.

We are trying to get our artist files as well as a few other Indiana
institutions' records on-line and need an example of a working
database.

Thanks.

Send suggestions to the following:

James E. May, Curator of Fine Arts, Indiana State Museum and Historic
Sites