From:
Jake Kasper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:00:55 -0500
Hi all, my design company is trying out various ideas for display for the
Natural History museum we are working on and right now we are trying to
determine whether or not we can use our graphics inside of our sealed
cases.  The paper we use is Piezo Satin RC photo paper, our printer is the
HP Designjet 5000 using UV resistant Archival ink, and we are laminating
with a material that is polyester and polyethelene.  If anyone has any
experience with these materials or suggestions of resources, they would be
greatly appreciated.

thanks
Jake Kasper