Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 1994 17:27:42 EST
Hello-
For a class project, I have to design a library for an imaginary
small, privately endowed museum which has a collection focused on
the art of Classical Greece and Rome. I am seeking input from the
real world, and would appreciate any response to the following
questions or comments along a similar vein of thought. Please
respond directly to me ([log in to unmask]) and not to the list.

1. Is the library a vital resource to a museum? Why or Why Not?

2. What library services do you consider basic for serving a museum?

3. Which services provided by your library do you like? Dislike? Why?

4. What types of services would you like to see your library add to
   their programs? Which would you like abandoned? Why?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to reading your answers!

Katherine Fox
Indiana University School of Library & Information Science