Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 18:12:39 -0700
Pardon the cross-continental ignorance, but this seems like a major story
that I know almost nothing about.  Can any of you closer to the Atlantic
and Chespeake recommend any readings for one stuck by the Pacific?  Any
local informants or participants care to ruminate aloud?

Matt Roth
Santa Monica, CA