From:
Megan Perez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 18:06:21 -0400
I am doing a research paper about different types of museum collection software used. I have narrowed down my software discussion to include PastPerfect, Argus, FileMaker Pro, Re:discovery, and TMS by conducting a questionaire to over 100 museums (32 replied) and finding that these are the top 5 from this questionaire.

I am now wanting to know the likes and dislikes, and why, of each of these softwares by their users. If anybody can help me out that would be wonderful! You can post on here or you can email me at [log in to unmask] with answers.

Megan Perez
M.A Museum Studies
University of Kansas