From:
DJC poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 15:24:59 GMT
In working as a ticket taker at a local science museum, I have been told
that most museums contract out the design and construction of exhibits,
and that there are really very few jobs in museums designing exhibits.  If
this is so, it is one of these companies that I would like to work for.  I
am a former research biochemist (Ph.D.) trying to make the transition into
museum work, and would appreciate any information on how I could find
information on such companies.  Thank you.
Donna J. Carty

"To be perfect is to change often."  John Cardinal Neuman