From:
Denis Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 17:26:12 +1200
I am pleased to announce the appearance of a new Internet source for
news, thought, and opinion:

ARTS & LETTERS DAILY

This new web site has been produced for all who share our broad
interests in the arts, philosophy, the social sciences and
humanities. It should be of particular interest to museum
professionals

If you enjoy the site, we ask that you bring it to the attention of
other email listservs.

If you know of an appropriate link for Arts & Letters Daily, please
let us know.

Here it is:

http://www.cybereditions.com/aldaily

Denis Dutton