From:
Allyn Lord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 18:15:50 CST
I'm looking for statistical information on the benefits of museum
field trips for school children.  I'm interested in hard data...
e.g., increases in grades, better test scores, the broader benefits
to children... which might be out there.

Our city is severely limiting the total number of field trips each
grade can take, and in some cases is limiting WHERE those trips can
go, so we're searching for data to bolster the teachers' needs.

Allyn Lord, Asst. Director
Rogers Historical Museum
322 South Second St.
Rogers, AR  72756