From:
Kristi Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 12:58:15 -0400
>installed Argus for Windows and are very pleased with it.  We did lots of
>research into both companies before making a decision and most folks I
talked to
>who had Willoughby systems were not happy with the client support, while the
>reverse was true for Questor.  We found the same to be true.  Questor's client
>support has been outstanding and the product is proving to be very user
>friendly, and a great asset to our department.
>I would be happy to answer specific questions by e-mail or by phone.
>
>Beverly A. Parsons
>Assistant Registrar
>Portland (Maine) Museum of Art
>207-775-6148
>
>Ditto! Sorry about the length of time to respond. We have just signed a
contract with Questor for Advanced Windows and will be adding imaging also.
This is my second Questor installation as I used Classic at Gilcrease Museum
for five years and will sing Questors' praises.

Please contact me by phone or e-mail direct with specific queries.

Kristi Alexander
Manager of Collections
McClung Museum
ph 423-974-6384