From:
Pam Elbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:14:38 -0400
(My apologies if this comes through more than once--I don't think it went
through the first time.)

The NMAJMH in Washington, DC has 25 crates of various sizes that it would
like to get rid of as soon as possible.  They were used to transport large
display panels, so they would probably be useful in shipping framed
items.  Anyone who would like them can have them (monetary donation
appreciated), as long as you can come pick them up.  We would like to get
rid of them as one big lot, if possible.  Here is more information—

(LxHxW)
·        10 each 38”x38”x8” (hinged with latches/locks)
·        10 each 41”x41”x8” (hinged with latches/locks)
·        3 each 40”x40”x10” (hinged with latches/locks)
·        1 each 21”x21”x5” (top is screwed on)
·        1 each 27.5”x18”x22.5” (top is screwed on)

If you are interested, please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]
Thanks!