From:
Martha Battle Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:52:14 -0400
Meredith, sorry for not weighing in sooner, but I've been out of town
without email access.  We've been Re:Discovery users for about 10 years and
are big fans.  Their technical support staff have always been incredibly
helpful and able to explain things in easy-to-understand language.  One time
we had been working on a problem since 4:15 in the afternoon, and two of
them stuck with me until we had everything resolved.  By that time it was
5:30, well after their 5:00 closing.

One of the reasons we decided to buy the Re:Discovery software was the
technical support staff.  We contacted ten users of the software packages we
were considering, and Re:Discovery was the only system that rated "10"
across the board concerning technical support.

I'll admit, at first the program is a little intimidating, and I thought I'd
never get the hang of it, but within a few weeks I felt like a pro.  Stick
with it, and don't hesitate to contact the technical support folks.  They're
wonderful!

Martha Battle Jackson, Curator of Technology
Division of North Carolina State Historic Sites
Mailing Address: 4620 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC  27699-4620
Street Address:  430 North Salisbury Street, Suite 1115, Raleigh, NC  27604
919/733-3877; ext. 236; FAX: 919/733-9515

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
The views expressed by the sender may not reflect those of my agency.