From:
Susie Husted <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:08:59 -0800
        Peter:
                I agree with you.  That's why I only reply generally
on my day off, and do not subscribe to the list on a
work email address.  I find the messages often
interrupt the notices I need to read from my
co-workers.  Discussion on issues is important and
some of us (myself included) can become quite verbose
on issues that hit close to home, but there is a time
and place for it!   Each of us just have to find out
where that right time and place is.

Susie Husted
Museum Librarian
Brooklyn Childrens' Museum