From:
Jack Lufkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 07:31:43 -0500
I thing you should the collect the jug.  Curators in future generations
will be grateful and will have an artifact to chuckle over.  The story is
compelling--alluding to political folly and compassion--and possesses
considerable educational value especially when linked to similar political
issues and political processes.  Hopefully, you collect other stuff related
to this political 'pissing match'.