From:
Sally Baulch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 10:01:15 -0600
> According to Craig1708:
> >
> > I am looking to put together a list of bad old recipes and maintenance
> > myths that are particularly difficult to kill.

> > What types of recipes do the other disciplines have to contend with???

I'm curious what textile conservators would say about the ways people
take care of their heirlooms.

The last wacky quick-fix I heard was to use Efferdent to take out those
annoying yellow spots in lace and similar textiles.  Would that clean the
spots or remove fibers and create a hole?

Sally Baulch
Texas Memorial Museum