From:
Erin Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:17:14 -0500
Hey, how about Washington and Lee in Lexington, VA?  Although I don't
remember that they do museum studies specifically.  And I REALLY doubt that
the other school in that city, Virginia Military Institute, has offerings in
the area.  On the other hand, the Stonewall Jackson house in that city used
to have an internship program for museum studies students.  Perhaps they
still do.

Erin Foley
former archivist at Washington & Lee