From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:37:39 -0500
The Mitchell Museum switched from admission to suggested donation when we
re-opened last fall (for a variety of tax reasons, both city and county).
Most people follow our suggestions ($5 adults, $2.50 children, seniors and
students, and a $10 family maximum), but we will (as cheerfully as possible)
accept less or nothing if that's what the visitor can afford or wants to
give.   Sometimes we will suggest that visitors make their donation on the
way out, allowing them to place their own value on the visit.

janice

Janice Klein
Director
Mitchell Museum of the American Indian, Kendall College