From:
Cassius Lockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:20:32 -0700
I am a research associate for an Exhibition about the History of Classical
American Food.  We are having trouble locating items for all time periods
(1564-1960) such as trenchers, weaved food baskets, two and three prong
forks, colonial plates, cups and mugs, claypots or earthware, and related
lithography and photographs.

Can any one help.  If so please reply to Cassius Lockett

Thankyou