From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 16:58:52 -0400
I sounds like it has faded, most likely there is nothing you can do. Something may have been spilled on it or it may have been exposed to something in those areas. If the fabric is cotton or linen you may be able to carefully spot clean. Otherwise it would get very tricky.

Elizabeth Walton
www.clotheslinejournal.com