From:
Peta Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 20:18:39 +1000
Jennifer, as we discussed the other day on the telephone, the Historic
Houses Trust of NSW would be very interested in such a group and I, for
one, could be willing to put some energy into the
coordination/dissemination of information. Hope we get a good show of
cyber-hands. Thanks for taking the initiative.

Michael Bogle, Historic Houses Trust of NSW, Hyde Park Barracks Museum,
Queens Square, Macquarie St, Sydney 2000.

I am wondering if  those in Australia who work in the curatorial area of