From:
Adrienne DeArmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 16:02:16 -0400
A friend is taking a Kodak DC-40 into the field for the summer and has never
used it. HELP? Anyone know anything about it I could tell her? I.e., how much
disk space would one "photo" take up? She intends on downloading the data
every 30 pictures or so onto a hard drive with diskette backups. It's
obviously important to have high resolution on the data, which will include
people, places and thingies. Is this equipment user friendly, has anyone had
any specific problems? Most importantly, she leaves Friday. Can you respond
to me ASAP off list or on. Thanks a million, y'all!!

- Adrienne