From:
David Scofield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:49:12 -0500
Kimi,

We developed an archaeology program a couple of years ago which includes
a simulated dig.  I feel it is well done and emphasises that archaeology
is more than digging in the dirt.  The program was designed by our
then curator, Mark Kollecker, who is now with the Cleveland Museum of
Natural History. He can probably advise you on what he learned in
designing this program.   He can be contacted at  Department of
Archaeology, Cleveland Museum of Natural History, 1 Wade Oval Drive,
University Circle, Cleveland, Ohio  44106-1767.

I hope this is helpful.

Dave Scofield
Director
Meadowcroft Museum of Rural Life