From:
burkhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 21:19:28 +0000
On May 21,  Astrida E B Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]> said:

"The Art of Hair Work" isn't a book on wreaths for hair, it's on Victorian
decorative and memorial hairwork--cords, braids, etc. made with human hair.
Interesting stuff!

Indeed, I think this is what the original poster from Kings Landing
was looking for - I certainly have been following this thread with
interest after trying all the search engines with "hair wreaths" and
getting some pretty weird stuff!  Anyway thanks for the reference - I
called Lark Books today and the order is on its way. Thanks all for
the information!

Mary Burke