From:
Linda Bitley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:11:24 -0400
You need to contact the Georgia Music Hall of Fame in Macon.  It's not
in your target volunteer location, but you need to be familiar with that
institution and collection and they need to know about you.  Joseph
Johnson is the curator.  You can contact him at 478-751-3334.  I'm not
sure this is the right email address, but you can try
[log in to unmask]  If you're interested in music of all
types, it's well worth the trip to Macon.

Good luck in your search.

Linda Bitley

Linda Bitley
Curator of Collections
Georgia Parks & Historic Sites
2600 Hwy 155, SW
Stockbridge, GA 30281
T:  770-389-7812
F:  770-389-7813
E:  [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 6/20/2007 10:23:16 am >>>
Hello to everyone.  My name is Jerome Danner and I am a senior at the
Univ. of West Georgia.  Anyway, I am wanting to gain some experience in
the field of ethnomusicology, so I can have a better chance with jobs in
the future.  I would love to work with collections of instruments and
music that deals with folk, blues, jazz, gospel, and/or rock 'n' roll.
But I want to find out if there are any places to volunteer/work in
Douglas or Carroll County.  Thanks for you time.

  -Jerome-

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of
spyware protection.

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
read "help" (without the quotes).