From:
Dennis Dolan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 1994 10:36:17 -0800
On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Deborah Hujar wrote:

>         I am applying to graduate museum studies programs with an emphasis
>         in exhibit design and curation.  My undergrad is in studio art
>         and art history.  My current choices are:
>         University Nebraska-Lincoln
>         George Washington-DC
>         San Francisco State
>         University of Toronto
>
>         Any comments or recommendations would be helpful.
>         Thanks...  Deborah

The University of Oregon has just begun a Master's Program in Arts
Administration with a concentration in Museum Management.
Specialization in Exhibit Design is possible through the summer internship.
I am in the first cohort and think the program is fabulous.  I highly
recommend it.

If you'd like more information I suggest that you contact the Program
Director, Dr. Linda Ettinger, by e-mail:

Dennis Dolan