From:
MCDevinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 02:35:50 GMT
Ross

Tell her that the last issue of Fine Home Building has an article which metions
a company that can make storm windows for any window - even thoses that are out
of square.  Can't find my issue at the moment, it was a short one page article
about a restoration suppliers convention - has a photo of reproduction carpets,
near the front of the magazine.

Hope this helps - if I find the article I'll send you a better reference and
the company's name - should say when I find it as I am hoping they also make
screen door - if ever there was a door that is not square it's my front door :)
 (200 year old log cabin, leans a bit to the west).

Chrissie Devinney