From:
Lee Langston-Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:25:12 -0500
Well stated Lisa!  A good example of a facility that has tackled this issue
is the American Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton, Virginia . . . if
possible, go have a look at how they are dealing with the "real vs
reproduction" issue.

Lee Langston-Harrison
Dir. of Curatorial Ops
Montpelier, Home of James & Dolley Madison
Montpelier Station, VA