From:
John Suau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:41:56 -0400
There's still time to join the Mid-Atlantic Association of Museums' 55th
Annual Meeting, "Crossing Boundaries: Diversity and Representation in the
21st Century Museum."

When:   October 27-30, 2002
Where:  Albany, New York
Host:   Crowne Plaza Hotel

Pre-registration deadline is this Friday (on-site registration available).

For complete details, including a downloadable copy of the final program,
visit MAAM's new Web site--chock full of resources and valuable information
about museums in the region--www.midatlanticmuseums.org.

If your interested in the museums in the Mid-Atlantic region, you'll want to
bookmark the MAAM Web site! We've added a great deal of information there
and have even more great things lined up - including newspaper headlines
from the region's best newspapers and free job listings. There's a section
designed to encourage questions and the interaction between museum
colleagues from the region. And don't forget to provide your feedback on how
we can improve the site! We want to be your resource of choice when looking
for information about some of the nation's best institutions.

On behalf of the MAAM board and staff, we look forward to seeing you in
Albany!

Best regards,
John T. Suau
Executive Director