From:
ian heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 10:01:50 +0000
Dear list members,

I am a final year archaeology student, and am involved in a
group project which has us designing the 'ideal' display -
money no object etc. We are interested in the chaniging
interpretations of artefacts and the cultures that produced
them. We are aware of the role played by 'costumed
interpreters', but we wish to use them in a slightly
different manner. We would like to hear from anybody who
has used archaeologists from the past (or present), as
their 'costumed interpreter' of display material. If no-one
has used this particular strategy, we would also like to
hear!

Many thanks in anticipation

Ian

ian heath