From:
Margo Ghia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:07:02 -0500
Hello -

I am wondering if any of your Museum's offer a family pass through your
local libraries that allow for free admission to your Museum.

We are a small museum located in a rural region.  Through a special
project with a local library, we offered a family pass (free of charge
to the library) that library patrons could check out and then use at
our Museum to gain admission at the member rate (free).  The pass was
very slow at first, but I have noticed that people are beginning to use
it (not high numbers, but enough that I have noticed).  The pass has
brought new visitors to the Museum that have never been here (and might
not have come otherwise).  We have considered expanding this
opportunity to other regional libraries and I wondered if anyone has
had any experiences with this type of thing and if there are pros and
cons that you think we should consider.

Thank You,

Margo Ghia
Director