From:
Bethany Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 15:42:28 -0600
     We also have a loan program for schools.  We lend out a variety of
     specimens from our Collection, both hands-on specimens & specimens
     mounted in display cases.  We have found that teachers have really
     enjoyed bringing "real" things to the classroom & the kids love it.
     Currently, we only lend out the specimens but hope in the future to
     include literature, activity sheets, etc. to make a more comprehensive
     kit.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me
     directly.

     I'd also be interested in any information you receive or anyone else
     on the list can provide to help us better utilize our program.

     Thanks!
     Bethany
     St. Louis Science Center
     (314) 533-8282