From:
Annette Bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:19:40 -0600
I don't remember if the Empire State Mine in Nevada City (or Grass Valley,
they're right close to each other) in California discusses gold or just
silver. They used to have a nice little tour and exhibits.

Annette Bethke, Outreach Associate
Texas Historical Commission
History Programs Division
(512) 463-1305