From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:07:30 -0700
It also bears noting that the US feds are having fits
about VOIP because of the inability to monitor
transactions if need be.  This week's Time Magazine
has an article on the subject that may be of benefit
to those who are considering the use thereof:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/printout/0,8816,1090908,00.html

Note that registration may be required to view.

Indigo Nights