Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:20:18 EDT
Dear Dan,

We were forwarded your request over the weekend and wanted to respond to you.
IQM is currently working on a project in Chicago for the Chicago Historical
Society. We are redesigning the building and over 16,000 square feet of
interactive history exhibitions.

Currently we are working hard to bring the exhibits in at $400 per square
foot and it is a challenge to do it all. Depending on the amount of media
required one could spend from $360psf to 525psf for a well managed project that
creates a design that is produced so that onsite contracts do most of the work and
offsite contractors are producing the interactive 'furniture'.

Although we are west coast based and have a small office emerging in CT also,
we would love to discuss your project.

Thanks,

Tom Hartman, President
IQ MAGIC