From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 09:56:01 -0700
On 5/30/07 9:13 PM, Kay Palmateer's electrons arrived as:

> My L nails have square edges.  They are chunkier than the pins or screws and
> hold very well in wallboard until you turn them to remove them.  Do the pins
> or screws hold in wallboard?  I haven't used them.

We use L-screws -- but I wouldn't necessarily trust them in drywall without
using a plastic anchor (wouldn't trust nails in drywall, either).  Our walls
have plywood behind the drywall, so screws are easy for us.  One advantage
over nails is that you don't have to wield a hammer close to the edge of the
artwork's plex or glass.  You can turn the L down slowly until it is in just
the right position...

/s
S t e p h e n    N o w l i n

http://xrl.us/googlewilliamson