From:
Vincent Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:46:25 -0700
I recommend you look up coin collecting in the phone book.
If that doesn't work contact appraisers and see who their
sources are.  All sorts of books are available for coin
collectors which contain pages with pockets specifically
designed for coins of all sizes for front and back display.
Materials vary from plastic and cardboard to the top of the
line archival materials.  I don't know which archival
materials suppliers carry them, but I know I've seen them
in catalogs.
As for the person with the pens, I don't know what "floaty
pens" are, but for a simple display solution you could get
a test-tube stand.  They should be readily available at a
chemist or a college book store.

Vincent Lyon