From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:02:53 -0700
Yesterday I resurfaced the subject of diversity which
was so eloquently added to by my dear friend Ross
Weeks.

Today I have something to offer along that line,
though I struggled mightily with should I or shouldn't
I?  I have my own strong feelings about the
Confederate flag, but understand that, for many, there
are equally strong feelings in the other direction.

A very dear friend, an attorney from the South,
proudly shared with me her husband's web site
yesterday and suggested there may be some among the
museum population who would find it of value.  To be
honest, it takes all the strength of character I have
to offer it to you because, were it not for this
friend's enlightenment, it would have been my nature
to run, not walk, away from the site.

For some of you, this will be an instantaneous delete
(and I respect your need).  However, for those of you
who do share the respect for the aforesaid flag or
have a population that could benefit from the
information, I pass it to you with my respect.

Like I said, this one was really tough for me.  I
trust you'll understand.

 I thought you
> might "have" some museums who would like to be
> listed....
>
> http://www.confederateflags.org/

=====
Indigo Nights