From:
Julie Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 12:56:09 -0400
The gallery that I work for is located in an old barn with very large
windows. To keep light out during exhibits that are especially light
sensitive we cover the windows with a foam sheeting, then tape it with
electrical tape. We also have blinds that cover this so that it looks
presentable. This method works very well. When the foam is not there and the
blinds are closed, most of the light is kept out but some still comes
through the edges.

J. Clark