From:
lisa falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 10:00:48 -0700
Thanks for commenting.  I keep thinking about this...and I wonder, what
is the salary of the curator or other staff at this museum?  The
Volunteer Coordinator is an important link with the community.  In fact,
I doubt if a small historical society-type (ie: navel museum) could
survive without it's volunteers.  I think the VC position is just as
important as the curator, conservator, etc--that is if you open your
doors to the public.  And, yes, many VC have just as much training, or at
least, if a professional wage is paid then more professionals will apply
for the position.

What do other's think?

Lisa Falk