From:
Binnu Jacob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 1996 15:37:10 -0400
I am a Commonwealth Fellow with the Museum Studies program, here at the
University of Toronto, prior to which I have worked at a Science Centre
in India for over 8 years in progressive management positions.I am
interested in curatorial /exhibit design projects and have also interned
under Dr.Barny Finn,Chair Exhibits Committee at the NMAH, Smithsonian
Institution last year. I also met with Ms.Marie Malaro at the GW last
summer. My contact phone & fax is 416 232 0821 (as I seldom use my net
access).