From:
Anne and Bob Smallman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:15:26 -0800
Am I the only person on this list who is offended by this posting?   First
of all, the "Land of the Free" does not guarantee no reference anywhere at
any time in any public place to religion.  Nor does it mean that when a vast
majority of people (apparently) think that two alternate views should BOTH
be presented that our freedom is somehow being trampled on.   And your
suggestion that faith and science are at unreconcilable odds (stated with
much derision) is rather condescending and rude.  Please be a little more
open-minded and respect the views of all the subscribers to this list before
posting comments like this one.

Anne