From:
"Charles, Tiffany" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2019 11:13:30 -0400
Hey Collections people,

It seems I was booted out of the SCAAM listserv, so I signed up again but am still prohibited from posting. I know there have been problems like this in the past, and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this/not receiving messages?

My museum also recently switched from Outlook to Gmail, but again, I did re-join the list, so I don't know why this problem persists. I've emailed the person noted on the site without any reply. Advice/insight is appreciated.

-Tiffany