From:
"Lundskow, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:02:21 -0500
We have been using a Nikon Coolpix 775 for about two years and have been
very happy with its results.  We use it for all our conservation treatment
photography.  It takes good closeups/detail shots and fills in light well
with its flash.  I believe there is a newer addition to this model and I
have seen them on sale from time to time.  If you would like to visit us at
the Indiana State Museum and see the camera and it's photos please feel
free.

Peter Lundskow
Chief Conservator
Indiana State Museum