From:
DIRK VOM LEHN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 12:28:32 GMT0BST
Recently, I came across a PhD thesis by Lois Helayne Silverman
(University of Pennsylvania) titled 'Of us and other 'things': The
content and functions of talk by adult visitor pairs in an art and a
history museum'.

Does anyone know, whether or not this thesis has been published
somewhere? I have merely a micro-fish copy...not very handy...
And, more important, does anyone know whether or not Lois is still
working in the field (email address, body address???)?

Harry or John, you might add this reference to the visitor studies
list.

Thanks.

Dirk