From:
Chuck Warkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:43:08 -0400
Jay,
The problem with the code of ethics is that it calls for two things that
can, by extension, be mutually exclusive:  a museum is asked to respect
"pluralistic values, traditions and concerns" while at the same time
ensuring that programs are "founded on scholarship and marked by
intellectual integrity."
Regards,
Chuck Watkins