From:
Nina Stoyan-Rosenzweig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:12:19 -0500
There is the squirrel fishing experiment (which came up on another list
serv I think- I apologize if this is a repeat).

http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~yaz/en/squirrel_fishing.html

Nina S-R

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/10/05 4:21 PM >>>
Sorry Indigo we only cook muskrat here...anyone for some stew?