Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 08:45:43 -0400
Please excuse this public posting, but my system could not access a complete
return address for the person concerned.

ATTENTION: Mr. JOHN Papadimitriou:

I do hope the person you were interested in contacting is me.  I sent a
message to the LIST requesting information about existing policies and
procedures for the use of Multimedia resources in a museum environment.

To clarify, let me explain that we have recently acquired a new dbase (KE
EMu) which you may or may not already know about.  It has a component that
allows us to enter multimedia related material as it applies to an artifact,
i.e. artifact imagery, scanned docs, video, audio, text documents, etc.  I
will be the person responsible for the maintenance of this feature and as
such will also be responsible for developing guidelines as to its use.
Any assistance or information you might be able to provide would be most
helpful.

Yours Sincerely,
Patti Davis-Perkins
Canadian Museum of Civilization