From:
Jane MacKnight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:54:25 -0500
Peter:  Many thanks for sharing the article with the list.  What was the
board of the South Florida Natural History Museum thinking??  Jack Hankla
offered the same Wyoming lease to our museum and I believe to the
Indianapolis Children's Museum -- so other museums may want to be aware!  We
declined the offer thanks to our paleontology curator's skepticism.

Jane MacKnight
Registrar
Cincinnati Museum Center