From:
Dedra Walls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 11:03:01 -0600
While I have been enjoying the postings of the list for about six weeks now
this is my first venture into posting.  And this was prodded by a colleague
who doesn't have e-mail.  Hopefully someone can offer suggests for her and I
can really get started as an active member at the same time.

She is looking for a means of obtaining photographs for research purposes of
decorative arts objects in the Bargello (Museo Nazionale, Florence.)  Letters
to the director were apparently routed to Il Soprintendente, Ministrero per i
Beni Culturali, Sopprintendenza per i beni artistici (etc.) Florence... who
writes that because of complicated beaurocratic problems relating to postal
payments no photos are being sent out.  Therefore this colleague is looking
for suggestions for alternative photo sources or means of ordering same.
She is in the process of identifying our museum's collection of decorative
arts objects from the 14th to 16th centuries and knows that there is useful
information there.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Dedra Walls