From:
Allan Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:14:39 -0800
Lisa,

We used Microsoft Access to tailor a collections management system for
our needs IN-HOUSE...works great with digital pictures taken with
inexpensive Casio digital camera.  Very cheap and as reliable as the big
ticket programs.  Biggest advantage is that you can change it yourself
and not have to rely on proprietary software updates.  Requires only
moderate computer literacy in Windows/Access to do it.

Allan Palmer
Curator, San Diego Aerospace Museum