From:
Kathy Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 1994 10:32:39 EDT
There were some references to Halloween activities in Museums in past
list postings and now I find myself the organizer for a Haunted Ship for
a local non-profit maritime Foundation. I need advice!!!

I have the ship, it's a 125-foot, black hull wooden, 3-mast, creaky,
structurally in good condition, but little attention has been given to
her cosmetic appearance (in other words, she already looks haunted).

What is too scary? (a dummy walking the plank, then dunking it into the
river?) Should we have a minimum age? Require one adult per X kids? Is
$5.00 unreasonable for a 20 min. visit?

Thanks in advance --Kathy Murphy

      | Kathy Murphy - National Air & Space Museum |